Here's Some Of What You'll Find At The Sale:
Clocks: Gazo Open Well Grandfather Clock, German Wall Clock, Waterbury Mantle Clock, Montgomery Ward - Key Wind - Westminster Clock, Plymouth - Seth Thomas Banjo Clock, More
160 cc Gas Go-Kart
Antique Country Primitive Wood & Iron Cider/Wine Press with Grinder - For Apples, Grapes, Etc.
Quilt Making Racks
Glimakra “Ideal” Loom
Handbags/Clutches (Vintage - Beaded, Crushed Velvet, More): Beaded Victorian, Black Velvet Crushed, More
Tool Shop: 3/4 HP Drill Press, Craftsman Band Saw, MTD Pro T/410 Rototiller (Briggs Stratton Powdered), Wood Chipper 10 HP, Honda Tiller, Mantis Tiller, Rolling Tool Boxes, Radial Arm Saw, Rockwell Unisaw, Toro Mower, Coleman Generator, Loads of Tools, More
Front Loading LG Tromm Dryer
Marine/Naval Mooring Bollard
2 Bronze Statues: “Stagecoach” by C.M. Russell, “Vigil” by Frederic Remington
Knives: Camillus Paratrooper Knife, Gerber, Kershaw, Pachmayr, More
Pocket Knife Collection
Electronics: Stereos, Speakers Turntables, More
Bulk Box of Legos/Other Building Blocks
Coins: SGS Rated Coins & 1953-1963 Red Seal Two Dollar Bills
Vintage Norlund Axe Heads
Linens & Bedding
Old Stoneware Crocks & Butter Churn: Red Wing, Blue Ribbon, More
Cast Iron: Teapot, Pots, Pans, More
Vintage Komet Peanut Machine 5 Cents
Vintage Gumball Machine 1 Cent
Antique Japanese Silk Hanging Scrolls
Hunting Scopes: Leupold, Bushnell, Winchester, More
Military medals, ribbons and Air Force insignia from Korea and Vietnam
Vintage Playboy Magazines
Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine
Men’s Clothing & Accessories
Antique Singer Sewing Machine
Silver Plate Flatware - “Reflections”, 1847 Rogers
Area Rugs - Quality and Beautiful
Crystal, China, Glass: Westmoreland - "Princess Feather" - Console Set, Fenton - “Lincoln Inn”, Waterford Crystal Hospitality Pineapple Lamp, Nippon, More
Furniture: Day Bed, Antique Platform Rocker, Dining Table & Chairs, Glass Curio Cabinets, Coffee Table, La-Z-Boy Sectional, Desk, Dresser, High Boy, Antique Cabinet, Floor Lamps, Mirrors, Vintage Ice Cream Parlor Chair, Sofas, Loveseat, New Sleeper Loveseat, Sofa Tables, Massage Chair, Cabinets, More
Vintage & Antique Handbags/Clutches: Carla March, Stephen Chu, Valerie Stevens, Hong Kong, Charlet, Antique Reticule Tatted Lace Purse, More
Frigidaire Smart Freezer
Miniature Schnauzer Collection
Safes: TL Rated Vintage Bank & Store Safes
Antique “National” Cash Register
Antique Doll Head
Vintage Child’s Wooden Rocking Horse
Antique Baby Doll Carriage Buggy
Scanner Radio Headset - NASCAR
Antique Kellogg Double Oak Wall Telephone
Gem Stones, Turquoise, pearls, sapphire, citrine and more
Carved Wood Bears - Outdoor
Patio Table, 4 Chairs & Beverage Cart
Dell Lap Top
Vintage Cast Iron Outdoor Patio Garden Furniture
NO Valuables Left on Premises - Cameras in Use
As always, SES is not responsible for moving your purchases items. Please come prepared. Additionally, we are NOT responsible for loading your vehicle.
As always, cash register, merchant service machine & valuables ARE NOT LEFT ON THE PREMISES
Don’t miss this one, come and join us for the fun!!!!
THERE IS A LOT TO SEE and WE HOPE TO SEE YOU!
SPECIFIC NOTES FOR THIS SALE:
* Sign-Up: SATURDAY, January 25th, at 8:30 a.m., at the estate
* SECURITY ON PREMISES
* PARKING: Please park on the street. Driveway of the estate is for pedestrians and approved item pick-up only.
* PARKING: Please be courteous and do not park on estate or neighbor’s lawns. Thanks!
* Owner & watch dog living on site, please no early birds.
* Please give yourself some time to shop. We will do our best to move people through the sale.
Sutton Estate Sales is NOT responsible for personal property or your vehicle or your purchased items after they leave the estate
GENERAL SALE NOTES:
1. Debit and/or Credit Card Purchases: Valid Photo ID Required for Major Credit Card Purchases. No Exceptions
2. Checks: are NOT Accepted.
3. Sales: As always, all sales are FINAL, and “AS IS”. We encourage you to check everything carefully before you make a purchase. Neither refunds nor returns will be made once an item has been paid for.
4. Bid Items: If you pick up a bid item, it is your responsibility to make sure that all items, attachments, etc. are with the purchased item.
5. Your Items: As always, you will need to make your own arrangements to get your purchases home. We are not able to help you move furniture or other large pieces. Additionally, we are not responsible for loading your vehicle nor how you get your purchased items home (Yes, I can’t believe that we have to state this.) Thank you for your forethought and preparation!
6. Photos: Please note that the photos for the jewelry and other valuables will not be the same as they are presented at the estate, as valuables are never left on the premises. Also, prices shown in photos are subject to change.
7. Public Restroom/“Loo”/ “WC”: There are no bathroom facilities for public use on site.
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BRING YOUR GOOD MANNERS, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT! LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
Security on Premises
Please note that NO valuables are left on the premises - including register and merchant machine. Neighborhood watch group, on alert!