Important Notes for this Sale:
1. Public Restroom/“Loo”/ “WC”: There are no bathroom facilities for public use on site.
2. As always, we take every major credit and debit card along with cash. Also as always, a current government issued ID is required to use your credit and/or debit card. No Exceptions.
Here's Some Of What You'll Find At The Sale:
Classic Rock & Roll, Vintage:
Bob Dylan, Allman Brothers Keychains
Boy Dylan CD/DVD Storage Case (East/West Tour)
Zippo Lighter Bob Dylan
Crew/Roadie Jackets & Duffle Bags
250 Vintage T-Shirts
Staged Used Guitar Picks
All Access Passes
Drum Head with David Kemper’s Art Work
500K Sales Ward, Bob Dylan
Personal Signed Photograph Tom Jones (Not Stock)
The Grateful Dead’s 1978 Album Shakedown, Signed Cover
Carabou Ranch Ashtray
Furniture: Craftsman Style Bed, Torring Denmark MCM Six Drawer Dresser, BRDR Furbo Danish MCM Occasional Table, Organizing Craft Table, Victorian Parlor Armchair, Wine Rack, Outdoor Table-Chairs & Bench, Antique Platform Rocker, Antique Cane Back Rocking Chair, Old Trunk, Desks, Entertainment Unit, Book Case, More
Christmas: Fabulous Lighted Snowman, Lighted Christmas Trees, More
Area Rugs: Ferehan Sarouk, India made Rug with Agra Design, Persian Sarouk, Tribal Rug - Caucasian Kazak, More
ICE Trice Recumbent Trike with Upgrades
Langlitz Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Zig-Zag (San Francisco) Vintage 1970s Suede Leather Fringed Pants (“And the Beat Goes On….”)
Greenworks Lawn Mower
Little Giant Ladder
245/6OR Tires & Rims
Jura Expresso Machine Impressa S8
Outdoor: Table with Built in Beverage Holder with Chairs and Bench, Fire Table- So Much Fun, Potting Table, Wheelbarrow, Yard Tools, More!
1890 Cast Iron Still Ideal Safe Deposit Bank
1920s/30s Vintage Steele & Johnson “Essenjay” Capitol Lighter Combination Set
Crystal, Glass & Porcelain: Villeroy and Boch, Fenton, Waterford, More
1930s Navy Flashlight
Antique & Vintage Clothing (Children Too)
Linens (Vintage & Contemporary
Bed & Bath
Art: Original 1893 Lillie Wilson, More
Carhartt Overalls - Vintage
Buck 110 Vtg. Knife
Furi Chef Gusto-Grip Knives
Anitque Asian Hand Puppet
Cameras: Canon EOS Rebel Tzi, Canon FFs 55-250 mm Zoom Lens, Vivitar 250/SL - with Accessories, More
Electronics: Vintage Audio Walkman Professional WM-D6C, Sony D-25 Discman, Klipsch Speaker, Energy Connoisseur Speakers, AIWA Remote Mic & Speakers,, Electro-Voice 690 Gooseneck Microphone, Electro-Voice ND767A Microphone, USB Turntable, More
Processor Tray Cyrix 6x86 2X Intel x86
Metal Storage Cabinet
Seth Thomas Kitchen Wall Clock 1905-1910
Coin Collection (Rare & Early American)
Samurai Figure - Vintage
Trunk - Old
Senior Tinkertoy “Windlass Drive” - Vintage
Jewelry (Fine & Costume): Pocket Watches, Diamond Rings, More
Tony Lama Cowboy Boots
Hats: Stetson Derby Bowler Hat, Vic Cooper Hat, More
Leather Jackets: Langlitz Motorcycle Leather Jacket, Calvin Klein, L.L. Bean, More
Women’s & Men’s Designer Clothing & Accessories
Old Toys & Stuffed Animals
NO Valuables Left on Premises
Don’t miss this one, come and join us for the fun!
THERE IS A LOT TO SEE and WE HOPE TO SEE YOU!
MORE SPECIFIC NOTES FOR THIS SALE:
* SECURITY ON PREMISES 24/7, please no early birds
1. Please be respectful and don’t block neighbor’s driveways.
2. Please no parking in estate driveway. Is for pick ups only.
3. Please do not block the mailboxes in the neighborhood.
* Enter premises at your own risk.
Sutton Estate Sales is NOT responsible for personal property or your vehicle or your purchased items after they leave the estate.
GENERAL SALE NOTES:
1. Debit and/or Credit Card Purchases: Valid Photo ID Required for Major Credit Card Purchases. No Exceptions
2. Checks: are NOT Accepted.
3. Sales: As always, all sales are FINAL, and “AS IS”. We encourage you to check everything carefully before you make a purchase. Neither refunds nor returns will be made once an item has been paid for.
4. Picking Up Items: If you pick up a bid item, it is your responsibility to make sure that all items, attachments, etc. are with the purchased item.
5. Your Items: As always, you will need to make your own arrangements to get your purchases home. We are not able to help you move furniture or other large pieces. Additionally, we are not responsible for loading your vehicle nor how you get your purchased items home (Yes, I can’t believe that we have to state this.). Thank you for your forethought and preparation!
6. Photos: Please note that the photos for the jewelry and other valuables will not be the same as they are presented at the estate, as valuables are never left on the premises. Also, prices shown in photos are subject to change.
7. Public Restroom/“Loo”/ “WC”: There are no bathroom facilities for public use on site.
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BRING YOUR GOOD MANNERS, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT! LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
Security on Premises 24/7
Please note that NO valuables are left on the premises - including register and merchant machine. Neighborhood watch group, on alert!