ANOTHER GREAT SUTTON ESTATE SALE!!
SUTTON ESTATE SALES, LLCis pleased to announce that we will be holding a
Really Fun Packed Sale on Cooper Mountain!
60 Years of Accumulation
WHEN: Saturday, April 10th, & Sunday, April 11th: 10-3
WHERE: 8645 SW GRABHORN ROAD, BEAVERTON 97007
Sign-Up: Due to COVID 19, there will be no sign up list. People will be allowed to enter on a first service basis via a line, maintaining a 6ft distance. Thanks for your help with this!!
For Additional Pictures & Address please see our web site: www.suttonestatesales.com
We hope to see you!! Please call if you have any questions.
Here's Some Of What You'll Find At The Sale:
Fun Furniture: Sleigh Bed, Dining Room Table and Chairs, MCM Sofa/Loveseat/Overstuffed Chairs, Artisan Coffee Table, Rosewood with Inlaid Mother of Pearl China Cabinet, Cool Sleeper Sofa, Vintage Metal Desks, Plant Stands, Dressers, End Tables, Floor Lamps, More
China, Crystal, Glass & Porcelain: Swarovski, Pfaltzgraff Naturewood Dinnerware Set, Waterford (Many New in Box), Lladro, German Crystal, Beautiful China Full Dish Set, More
Brunswick Home Billiard Table
2 Seater Picnic Tables
Oxen Harness & Yoke - Vintage
Transistor Thomas Organ
Lobster Tail Helmet - Vintage
Bedding & Linens
Women’s Clothing & Accessories (Vintage & Contemporary)
Beautiful Wedding Dress
Typewriters - Vintage
Indoor House Plants
Macrame Plant Hangers
Marilyn Monroe15” Happy Bday Mr. President Franklin Mint Doll
Tupperware - Vintage
Art: Original Watercolors by Jerome Gaston - California Artist, Original Antique Oil on Canvas & Watercolor Paintings, More
Brother Sewing Machine - Portable
Fireman’s Helmet - Vintage
Vinyls/Record Albums: 1960s & 1970s - The Who, Bob Dylan, Waylon Jennings, Janis Joplin, & John Prine; Classical, More
Coral Display Pieces
Typewriters - Vintage
Crystal Figurines: Iris Arc, Swarovski, More
Instruments: Dulcimer, Soprano Recorder Baroque, Dan Gao (“Coconut Shell Fiddle”)
Garage: Chainsaw, Camping Stove, Shop-Vac, Power Tools, Rototiller, More
Lladro: The Glass Slipper, Sounds of Summer, Looking Pretty, Angel Tree Topper, A Mile of Style, Interrupted Nap, Tuesday’s Child, Meal Time
A Purr-Feat Fit, Kitty Care, Counting Sheep, All Aboard, First Ballet, Fragrant Bouquet, A Well Heeled Puppy, Innocence in Bloom, Basket of Love, Swan with Wings Spread, Sophisticate, Dreams of Summer Past, Summer Infatuation, Traveling Companions, Blossom of the Heart, Sounds of Spring, Sounds of Fall, Sounds of Winter, A Wish Come True, More
NO Valuables Left on Premises - Someone at Estate 24/7
Don’t miss this one, come and join us for the fun!!!!
THERE IS A LOT TO SEE and WE HOPE TO SEE YOU!
SPECIFIC NOTES FOR THIS SALE:
* Sign-Up: Due to COVID 19 the sale will be run on a line basis. First come first serve. Please remember to keep 6’ apart in the line.
* SECURITY ON PREMISES 24/7, Sutton Estate Sales’ Associates staying on premises, please no early birds
1. Please be respectful and don’t block neighbor’s driveways.
2. Please no parking in estate driveway. Is for pick ups only.
3. Please do not block the mailboxes in the neighborhood.
COVID 19 - We will be doing our best to follow state mandated guidelines:
* Please stay apart 6ft from one another. We will do our best to move people through the sale.
* Children: Because of the limited number of persons allowed in the estate at one time, it would be really great if you could help us out by leaving your children home today. We’re looking forward to seeing them again when things are back to normal! Greatly appreciate your help with this!!
* As per the Governor’s order, masks are required! No mask, no entrance.
* If you are feeling sick please join us at our next sale when you are feeling better.
* Enter premises at your own risk.
Sutton Estate Sales is NOT responsible for personal property or your vehicle or your purchased items after they leave the estate
GENERAL SALE NOTES:
1. Debit and/or Credit Card Purchases: Valid Photo ID Required for Major Credit Card Purchases. No Exceptions
2. Checks: are NOT Accepted.
3. Sales: As always, all sales are FINAL, and “AS IS”. We encourage you to check everything carefully before you make a purchase. Neither refunds nor returns will be made once an item has been paid for.
4. Bid Items: If you pick up a bid item, it is your responsibility to make sure that all items, attachments, etc. are with the purchased item.
5. Your Items: As always, you will need to make your own arrangements to get your purchases home. We are not able to help you move furniture or other large pieces. Additionally, we are not responsible for loading your vehicle nor how you get your purchased items home (Yes, I can’t believe that we have to state this.) Thank you for your forethought and preparation!
6. Photos: Please note that the photos for the jewelry and other valuables will not be the same as they are presented at the estate, as valuables are never left on the premises. Also, prices shown in photos are subject to change.
7. Public Restroom/“Loo”/ “WC”: There are no bathroom facilities for public use on site.
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BRING YOUR GOOD MANNERS, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT! LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
Security on Premises 24/7 SES Associates Staying on Premises
Please note that NO valuables are left on the premises - including register and merchant machine. Neighborhood watch group, on alert!
Sutton Estate Sales, LLC