SUTTON ESTATE SALES, LLC
What: Sneak Peek of an Awesome Estate Sale
When: Saturday, June 4th & Sunday, June 5th.
Description: This fabulous 9,500 square foot view home in Happy Valley boasts marvelous high-end estate items for sale.
Start hoarding your pennies, you'll be able to level-up your lifestyle at this one.
Sales like these don't come along often - DON'T MISS IT!.
This is just a sneak preview, there will be a full ad posted with a lot more photos and description during the week before the sale.
Also, keep your eyes peeled for our sale on Saturday, June 25th and Sunday, June 26th in Cooper Mt. Ad to be posted the week of the sale.
Don’t miss this one, come and join us for the fun!!!!
THERE IS A LOT TO SEE and WE HOPE TO SEE YOU!
MORE SPECIFIC NOTES FOR THIS SALE:
* SECURITY ON PREMISES 24/7, please no early birds
1. Please be respectful and don’t block neighbor’s driveways.
2. Please no parking in estate driveway. Is for pick ups only.
3. Please do not block the mailboxes in the neighborhood.
COVID 19 - We will be doing our best to follow state mandated guidelines:
* If you are feeling sick please join us at our next sale when you are feeling better.
* Enter premises at your own risk.
Sutton Estate Sales is NOT responsible for personal property or your vehicle or your purchased items after they leave the estate
GENERAL SALE NOTES:
1. Debit and/or Credit Card Purchases: Valid Photo ID Required for Major Credit Card Purchases. No Exceptions
2. Checks: are NOT Accepted.
3. Sales: As always, all sales are FINAL, and “AS IS”. We encourage you to check everything carefully before you make a purchase. Neither refunds nor returns will be made once an item has been paid for.
4. Bid Items: If you pick up a bid item, it is your responsibility to make sure that all items, attachments, etc. are with the purchased item.
5. Your Items: As always, you will need to make your own arrangements to get your purchases home. We are not able to help you move furniture or other large pieces. Additionally, we are not responsible for loading your vehicle nor how you get your purchased items home (Yes, I can’t believe that we have to state this.). Thank you for your forethought and preparation!
6. Photos: Please note that the photos for the jewelry and other valuables will not be the same as they are presented at the estate, as valuables are never left on the premises. Also, prices shown in photos are subject to change.
7. Public Restroom/“Loo”/ “WC”: There are no bathroom facilities for public use on site.
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BRING YOUR GOOD MANNERS, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
Security on Premises 24/7
Please note that NO valuables are left on the premises - including register and merchant machine. Neighborhood watch group, on alert!
Sutton Estate Sales, LLC