ANOTHER GREAT SUTTON ESTATE SALE!!
SUTTON ESTATE SALES, LLC
is pleased to announce that we will be holding a
Wonderfully Fun Sale in NW Portland
ECLECTIC FUN HOUSE - PRICED TO SELL!
A little bit of everything.
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday: March 19th & 20th: 10-3
9485 SW INGLEWOOD STREET, PDX 97225
Sign-Up: There will be no sign up list. People will be allowed to enter on a first service basis via a line.
For Additional Pictures & Address please see our web site: www.suttonestatesales.com
We hope to see you!! Please call if you have any questions.
Bring a friend & please join us.
Important Notes for this Sale:
1. Public Restroom/“Loo”/ “WC”: There are no bathroom facilities for public use on site.
2. As always, we take every major credit and debit card along with cash. Also as always, a current government issued ID is required to use your credit and/or debit card. No Exceptions.
Here's Some Of What You'll Find At The Sale:
Native American: Arrowheads & Artifacts; Navajo Rugs; Hopi Bowls, Vase & Jar, More
Chimayo Woven Textiles (Vintage)
Art: Bill Rollins Encaustic on Panel Pieces, More
World War I German Helmet & World War I US Helmet
Vintage “Drink Coca-Cola” Metal Cooler
Old Foreign Coins, World War II Japanese Invasion Money
Jewelry (Vintage & Contemporary) & Accessories: Dunn Bros. Hinged Cuff Bracelet, Kenneth Jay Lane, Joan Rivers, Estee Lauder, Knowing, More
Sterling (NOT LEFT ON PREMISES)
China, Crystal & Porcelain
Barber Tools (Vintage)
Furniture: Twin Beds, Chesterfield Sofa, Dining Table & Chairs, China Hutch, End Tables, Occasional Chairs, Desks, Bookcases, Cedar Hope Chest, Sofa Table, Coffee Table, Vintage Telephone Stand, More
Console Stereo - Vintage
Model Clipper Ship (with Display Case)
Ephemera: Great Old Photos, Antique Autograph Albums, Newspapers, More
Outdoor: Table & Chairs, Bird Bath, Hammock, Pots, Grill, More
Kitchen (Vintage & Contemporary)
Old Mixing Bowls
Stainless Steel Flatware Sets
Cast Iron Pans and Dutch Oven
Men’s Clothing & Accessories (Vintage & Contemporary)
Bedding & Linens
Fun Decorator (Vintage, MCM & Contemporary)
Washer & Dryer
Luggage (Vintage & Contemporary)
Mother Goose Inlaid Wood Box & Jewelry Box - Beautiful
Pendleton Vintage Blankets, Shirts & Sweaters
Wool Sweaters (Cozy!)
Early Western Electric Telephone
CDs & DVDs
Thomas Organ (Vintage)
Underwood Typewriter - Cira 1920s
Hideaway Underwood Typewriter
Hirsch-Weis Sleeping Bags (Vintage)
Johnson Bros Olde English Countryside
NO Valuables Left on Premises
Don’t miss this one, come and join us for the fun!!!!
THERE IS A LOT TO SEE and WE HOPE TO SEE YOU!
MORE SPECIFIC NOTES FOR THIS SALE:
* SECURITY ON PREMISES 24/7, please no early birds
1. Please be respectful and don’t block neighbor’s driveways.
2. Please no parking in estate driveway. Is for pick ups only.
3. Please do not block the mailboxes in the neighborhood.
COVID 19 - We will be doing our best to follow state mandated guidelines:
* If you are feeling sick please join us at our next sale when you are feeling better.
* Enter premises at your own risk.
Sutton Estate Sales is NOT responsible for personal property or your vehicle or your purchased items after they leave the estate
GENERAL SALE NOTES:
1. Debit and/or Credit Card Purchases: Valid Photo ID Required for Major Credit Card Purchases. No Exceptions
2. Checks: are NOT Accepted.
3. Sales: As always, all sales are FINAL, and “AS IS”. We encourage you to check everything carefully before you make a purchase. Neither refunds nor returns will be made once an item has been paid for.
4. Bid Items: If you pick up a bid item, it is your responsibility to make sure that all items, attachments, etc. are with the purchased item.
5. Your Items: As always, you will need to make your own arrangements to get your purchases home. We are not able to help you move furniture or other large pieces. Additionally, we are not responsible for loading your vehicle nor how you get your purchased items home (Yes, I can’t believe that we have to state this.). Thank you for your forethought and preparation!
6. Photos: Please note that the photos for the jewelry and other valuables will not be the same as they are presented at the estate, as valuables are never left on the premises. Also, prices shown in photos are subject to change.
7. Public Restroom/“Loo”/ “WC”: There are no bathroom facilities for public use on site.
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BRING YOUR GOOD MANNERS, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
Security on Premises 24/7
Please note that NO valuables are left on the premises - including register and merchant machine. Neighborhood watch group, on alert!
Sutton Estate Sales, LLC